As a seasoned soccer player throughout high school, college, and co-ed recreational teams, my “gym bags” were always the standard Adidas soccer duffels. That was until I moved to NY and realized I had to tote my gym clothes and every piece of belonging I needed for the rest of the day in several bags. I immediately became the “Bag Lady” and quested to find the ultimate gym bag. Though Equinox (the luxe of all gyms) provide locker and laundry services for about $65 on top of your $150+ monthly membership, it becomes a bit exorbitant. (C’mon, that could be an outfit!) I came across thisLululemon bag at the Equinox store & snagged it up immediately!
Key things I loved about this bag:
- Deep exterior pockets – 3 in the front & 3 in the back, 2 bottle holders on each side
- Thick & sturdy straps for toting and for crossbody
- A padded section for a laptop
- A removeable shoe bag and a compartment for your sweaty clothes
- Straps to hold down a rolled yoga mat
Enjoy and Happy Gyming!
Lululemon: Destined for Greatness Duffel, $128
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3413250/around-the-hemline?claim=c6ak3zc4kjt”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>